The global CIARD Movement
CIARD is a partnership-based movement which reflects the value of collective action to mobilize and build upon existing resources and activities to create a coherent global approach to information management and knowledge exchange related to agricultural science and technology.
the outputs of agricultural research more accessible.
Benefits of Participation
Organisations and individuals can benefit from CIARD as follows:
- increased national and international visibility and use of their research output and content services
- increased exchange of information content between their system(s) and others
- increased awareness of other research outputs through information content and services
- increased access to specialised expertise and knowledge and the proven solutions of the other partners
Organisations and individuals can contribute to CIARD as follows:
- promoting the CIARD vision and objectives
- implementing any of the policies and actions promoted by CIARD
- sharing details of their products and services on research outputs through the CIARD RING
- adopting and promoting international standards related to digital research outputs
- sharing their experiences for others to benefit from the CIARD movement