Organizations participating in CIARD
The following organizations participate in the CIARD initiative and have registered on this website.
If the organization has completed the Checklist status form, this is highlighted in the list.
All organizations that want to participate are invited to fill the Checklist status form.
- Agricultural Scientific Information & Documentation Center (ASIDC)
- AJOL (African Journals OnLine) - (with Checklist status)
- Asia-Pacific Association of Agricultural Research Institutions (APAARI) - (with Checklist status)
- Association of Agricultural Research Institutions in the Near East and North Africa (AARINENA) - (with Checklist status)
- CAB International (CABI)
- Central Asia and the Caucasus Association of Agricultural Research Institutions - (with Checklist status)
- Central Institute of Post Harvest Engineering and Technology - (with Checklist status)
- Centre de coopération internationale en recherche agronomique pour le développement (CIRAD)
- Centre de Formation Professionnelle Horticole - (with Checklist status)
- Centre d’Appui à l’Exploitation des Technologies de l’Information et de la Communication et au Développement (CAETIC Développement)
CIARD RING contributors
- Directorate of Agricultural Policy and Documentation, Division of Documentation, Ministry of Agriculture
- Directorate of medicinal and Aromatic Plants Research
- Directorate of Rice Research
- Directory of Open Access Journals - Lund University Libraries - Head Office
- Distributed collaboratories Infrastructure on Grid Enabled Technology 4 Science (D4Science)
- Division de la documentation, de l'information et de la formation, Institut d'économie rurale, IER/SEDIP
- Documentation Centre, Ministry of Agriculture Lands, Marine Resources & Agro Industries
- Don Mariano Marcos Memorial State University
- DPRN / Royal Tropical Institute (KIT)